Telegram Will Launch a Blockchain Platform and Cryptocurrency in March 2019
Telegram prepares to launch a working version of TON (a blockchain platform) and Gram (its own cryptocurrency) in March 2019; they will be available to all. The
According to the two interlocutors of the publication, during a month, Durov and his team should meet with the largest investors of the project and demonstrate the work of the TON platform, including its integration into Telegram.
The first country where trading and using Gram will be started is likely to be
If the team does not launch the blockchain platform before October 31, 2019, investors will be able to get their money back.
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Salesforce Intends to Merge Clicksoftware, an Israeli Company, for $1.5 billion
- Ethereum Approached XRP. The Distance Between Them Was Reduced to $130 million
- Fidelity Will Launch a Cryptocurrency Storage Service
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC