InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
Google Cloud Buys Cornerstone Technology
Google Cloud buys Cornerstone Technology. The purchase will help the Company upgrade the infrastructure and applications of customers in Google Cloud. The exact amount of the business deal is still unknown.
Google Cloud performs an internal restructuring of its cloud group.
Cornerstone Technology is an IT company specializing in mainframes. The Cornerstone’s service is based on an architecture in which mainframe programs are broken down into automated processes and transformed into a cloud format.
During 2019, Google Cloud earned $8.92 billion for Google. According to analysts, it is expected Alphabet Inc. stocks to rise after buying Cornerstone Technology.
You can buy Alphabet Inc. stocks through online stock brokers.
Recommended Financial Products
Full list of recommended Stock Brokers
Suggested For You
Most Popular News
- Ranking of the Most Profitable Companies in 2018
- Vanguard Launches New Pension Fund in the United Kingdom
- Evaluation of Levi’s, a Jeans Manufacturer, During the IPO Reaches $6.6 Billion
- Boeing shares continue to fall against the background of the suspention on flying of 737 Max
- Square Payment Service Lost $28 Million for the Quarter