InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
Uber and Lyft apply for IPO at the same time
One of Reuters’ persons reports that the company applied documents to the US SEC on Thursday, December 6. On the same day, Lyft, Uber’s main competitor, announced an application for IPO.
According to the WSJ, Uber may conduct IPO already in the first quarter of 2019, and Lyft scheduled IPO in March or April.
Uber’s IPO can be the largest IPO in 2019 and one of the five largest IPOs for all the time, Bloomberg notes. According to the WSJ, the investment banks Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, which provide advice services for Uber on public offering, expect the Company to enter the stock market at an estimated $120 billion. In August 2018, Uber was estimated by investors at $76 billion.
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC
- Asian indices break down after arresting the director of Huawei
- November of 2018 became the worst month of the year for ICOs
- The Court Fined a Cryptocurrency Bank on Amount of $2.3 Million for the First Time