InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
Ranking of the Most Profitable Companies in 2018
Rating agency FitchRatings published a ranking of the most profitable companies in the world.
SaudiAramco, a national oil company of Saudi Arabia, became the most profitable company in the world in 2018.
According to Moody’s, SaudiAramco’s net profit in 2018 amounted to $111.1 billion. This amount is equal to Apple, Google and ExxonMobil profits all combined. Before deduction of interest, taxes and depreciation, the annual income amounted to $224 billion.
Here is seven most profitable companies in 2018 according to Moody’s:
- SaudiAramco — $111.1 billion
- Apple — $59.5 billion
- Samsung — $35.1 billion
- Alphabet (Google) — $30.7 billion
- JPMorganChase — $30.7 billion
- Shell — $23.4 billion
- ExxonMobil — $20.8 billion
- AMD Shares Became the Best Asset in 2018 Among the 500 Largest Companies
- The European Commission Fined Mastercard for €570 Million
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC
- Asian indices break down after arresting the director of Huawei