Ranking of the Most Profitable Companies in 2018
Rating agency FitchRatings published a ranking of the most profitable companies in the world.
SaudiAramco, a national oil company of Saudi Arabia, became the most profitable company in the world in 2018.
According to Moody’s, SaudiAramco’s net profit in 2018 amounted to $111.1 billion. This amount is equal to Apple, Google and ExxonMobil profits all combined. Before deduction of interest, taxes and depreciation, the annual income amounted to $224 billion.
Here is seven most profitable companies in 2018 according to Moody’s:
- SaudiAramco — $111.1 billion
- Apple — $59.5 billion
- Samsung — $35.1 billion
- Alphabet (Google) — $30.7 billion
- JPMorganChase — $30.7 billion
- Shell — $23.4 billion
- ExxonMobil — $20.8 billion
- AMD Shares Became the Best Asset in 2018 Among the 500 Largest Companies
- The European Commission Fined Mastercard for €570 Million
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC
- Asian indices break down after arresting the director of Huawei