InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
Salesforce Intends to Merge Clicksoftware, an Israeli Company, for $1.5 billion
Salesforce, an American corporation, intends to merge Clicksoftware, an Israeli company.
The Israeli economic publications Globes and Calcalist reported about the negotiations. According to sources close to the deal, the takeover amount could reach $1.5 billion.
Clicksoftware offers a full range of mobile personnel management solutions from a single platform.
In 2015, Clicksoftware was merged by Francisco Partners, a
Clicksoftware was established in 1979. At present day, the Company has more than 650 employees, of which 200 are located in
It should be recalled that in July 2018, Salesforce merged Datorama, an Israeli startup company, for $850 million.
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC
- Asian indices break down after arresting the director of Huawei
- Uber and Lyft apply for IPO at the same time
- November of 2018 became the worst month of the year for ICOs