InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
Virus in China Hit Global Financial Markets
Quotes on global stock markets decreased due to concerns about the dissemination of the deadly coronavirus in China, as Reuters reports.
Asian markets affected the most extent. Quotes in the US and European markets declined to a certain degree as well.
So, the MSCI World Index reflecting the situation on the global stock market fell down by 0.4%.
Asian markets suffered heavily. In particular, the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index fell down by 2.8%, the Shanghai Blue-Chip Index fell down by 1.7%, and the Japanese Nikkei lost 0.9%.
American E-Mini Futures on S&P 500 fell down by 0.5%. European indices also decreased. In particular, STOXX 600 fell down by 0.7%.
Recommended Financial Products
Full list of recommended Best Online Brokers
Suggested For You
Most Popular News
- Ranking of the Most Profitable Companies in 2018
- Evaluation of Levi’s, a Jeans Manufacturer, During the IPO Reaches $6.6 Billion
- Boeing shares continue to fall against the background of the suspention on flying of 737 Max
- Square Payment Service Lost $28 Million for the Quarter
- Buffett Increased His Stake in Banks and Reduced His Share in Apple