InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
Robinhood Provided the Opportunity to Buy Fractional Shares
Robinhood, a fin-tech startup, provided users with the opportunity to buy fractional shares of popular companies and ETFs.
According to the company, the purchase of shares will take place in real-time with no fee charged. According to Robinhood’s top management, this will help to increase the user base by simplifying access to the stock market.
Robinhood is not the first company to offer its users access to fractional investment. Previously, similar functionality was proposed by Square’s project team and Revolut, a British company.
At the beginning of next year, Robinhood will automatically reinvest dividends that users receive as part of the Cash Management program in shares. It is about the accrual of interest (of 1.80% annually) on unused funds in a brokerage account.
Recommended Financial Products
Full list of recommended Stock Brokers
Suggested For You
Most Popular News
- Ranking of the Most Profitable Companies in 2018
- Evaluation of Levi’s, a Jeans Manufacturer, During the IPO Reaches $6.6 Billion
- Boeing shares continue to fall against the background of the suspention on flying of 737 Max
- Square Payment Service Lost $28 Million for the Quarter
- Buffett Increased His Stake in Banks and Reduced His Share in Apple