The Central Bank Announced the Revocation of Licenses of Five Forex Dealers
The Central Bank of the
In total, there are nine companies with licenses of forex dealers in
All canceled licenses will be no longer in force from January 21, 2019. Until that date, companies should return customers their properties and settle all their obligations.
Repeated violations of these companies within one year were a reason for the cancellation of their licenses. Among them, there are non-performance and improper performance of the regulator’s instruction, violation of the procedure for maintaining internal accounting, violation of the requirements for the collateral value-to-loan relationship provided by individuals to the company, submission of inaccurate reporting and violations in the organization of the risk management system.
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC
- Asian indices break down after arresting the director of Huawei
- Uber and Lyft apply for IPO at the same time
- November of 2018 became the worst month of the year for ICOs