InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
The Central Bank Announced the Revocation of Licenses of Five Forex Dealers
The Central Bank of the
In total, there are nine companies with licenses of forex dealers in
All canceled licenses will be no longer in force from January 21, 2019. Until that date, companies should return customers their properties and settle all their obligations.
Repeated violations of these companies within one year were a reason for the cancellation of their licenses. Among them, there are non-performance and improper performance of the regulator’s instruction, violation of the procedure for maintaining internal accounting, violation of the requirements for the collateral value-to-loan relationship provided by individuals to the company, submission of inaccurate reporting and violations in the organization of the risk management system.
Recommended Financial Products
Most Popular News
- Ranking of the Most Profitable Companies in 2018
- Virus in China Hit Global Financial Markets
- Robinhood Provided the Opportunity to Buy Fractional Shares
- Evaluation of Levi’s, a Jeans Manufacturer, During the IPO Reaches $6.6 Billion
- Boeing shares continue to fall against the background of the suspention on flying of 737 Max