InvestorGreg.net is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. That's how we make money. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. InvestorGreg.net does not include all companies or all available products. We will never allow advertisers to influence our opinion of financial products that appear on this site.
IBM Shares Appreciated by 10% and Showed the Fastest Growth in Ten Years
Shares of IBM, the American manufacturer of computers and software components, appreciated by 10.2 percent during trading on January 23, according to trading data on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
At the time of publication, one share of the Company cost $132.05, which is by 7.7 percent higher than the close price on January 22. During the trading session, the maximum price of the security reached $135 per share.
The growth has been the most significant since January 2009. At the same time, IBM quotes fell down by almost 25 percent over the past year.
IBM was founded in
- Buffett Increased His Stake in Banks and Reduced His Share in Apple
- Telegram Will Launch a Blockchain Platform and Cryptocurrency in March 2019
- Binance Will Launch Its Own Blockchain to Create Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies Will Continue Falling amid the Investigation by the US SEC
- Asian indices break down after arresting the director of Huawei